Fresh Start

Options
ssmith0903
ssmith0903 Posts: 25 Member
Hey everyone! My name is Sara and I have been on here before on and off. I try to be active on here now, but I feel like posting a new introduction is necessary. Always having new friends to motivate you is a good thing, so feel free to add me! Let me know what works for you or what you may struggle with. That's what friends are for and the more you have the more opportunities you will have to learn new things from others. Have a fantastic day & I look forward to chatting with you!

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,330 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara ...like you I have been on and off of here (since 09) I had a bad habit of giving up and deleting my accounts in the past(I am done with that non sense) I am a keto'er...I am starting IF soon and I have lost 10 lbs.... You are welcome to add me ....I very active on here....wishing you the very best :)
  • ssmith0903
    ssmith0903 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara ...like you I have been on and off of here (since 09) I had a bad habit of giving up and deleting my accounts in the past(I am done with that non sense) I am a keto'er...I am starting IF soon and I have lost 10 lbs.... You are welcome to add me ....I very active on here....wishing you the very best :)
    Thank you Megan! I will send you an add, and I hope we can help inspire one another to stick around to this thing. 👍🏼👍🏼
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,330 Member
    Options
    You are very welcome Sara....we can definitely support/encourage/cheer each other ...I will be here for the long haul...I am trying to reverse type II diabetes and lose over 100 lbs...