Mums of babies/toddlers?

Hi! I used this app to get fit before having my son, Jackson. He’s now 17 months and I am trying to get back into it while juggling work and being a parent to a demanding toddler! Anyone in a similar position? Please add me as a friend ☺️

Replies

• awgoals
    awgoals Posts: 4 Member
    Yess! My daughter is 16 months and my son is 2 months! So i just quit my job but im trying to stay focused while juggling two kids and housework. On top of it im moving in a month so everything is hectic here too!
  • wendyannhoughton
    wendyannhoughton Posts: 1 Member
    I have a two year old and ten week old twins. Feeling very flabby currently and find I’m eating stuff that’s easy which isn’t always the best. Really hoping to lose about 40 pounds.
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Im a SAHM but I have a a 12 month and 80lbs to lose.😊
  • brittblackm
    brittblackm Posts: 6 Member
    Yes! I have a 2.5 year old and really want to finally lose the baby weight before I try to get pregnant again... but as you've all said, toddler + household chores + work makes it so difficult!
  • MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    I am a stay at home mom now. Just quit my job. I have 4 kids...10, 9, 5 and 1. Feel free to add me! This journey is so much easier with friends. I lost 100lbs in 2015 but of course gained it back this last few years :disappointed:
  • She_Loses
    She_Loses Posts: 18 Member
    I have a 3 year old and a 5 week old 😴
    Looking to lose 100lb!
  • Kbrad2325
    Kbrad2325 Posts: 36 Member
    Have a 2 month old along with a 4 year old. Looking to loose 30 lbs.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    I'm a SAHM, I have a 19-month-old, an almost 4-year-old, and a 6-year-old.

I started losing weight when my 19-month-old was 6 months old. In the first 6 months, I lost the majority of the weight I planned to lose and now I lift weights 4 days a week.

My gym has good childcare. It's been crucial for my progress and continued success.
  • kerrieleanne2017
    kerrieleanne2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I have a 5 year old and used this app to get back into shape with him, now have a 4 month old daughter and hoping to do the same :)
  • nbuerosse25
    nbuerosse25 Posts: 3 Member
    I have 4 kiddos..14 , 9, 6 and 20 months. Looking to lose 25 llbs
  • nicolelee216
    nicolelee216 Posts: 1 Member
    Mommy of an almost 2 year old(may) and a 12 week old. Juggling work, a husband who work and is in the air national guard and not home a few days a month. Trying to be healthier overall. Really only started this because the hubby wants to get into shape before he deploys next January.
  • Rochelleangel
    Rochelleangel Posts: 2 Member
    I am a single mom of a 4 1/2 month old baby girl. Would love to find some more friends on here that understand what it’s like to juggle being a mom and taking care of yourself at the same time! Feel free to add me everybody!
  • Motherofboys03
    Motherofboys03 Posts: 1 Member
    I am a mom of 3 boys.. 6, 2, and 1 month.. just joined MFP and have no clue what I am doing lol just hoping this will help me with my journey and would love to add some mommies and get motivated 🖤
  • BabyBeast11
    BabyBeast11 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey 😊 I have 3 boys ; 7, 3 and 2 months old been back at it again. Just started but so excited to see the progress and looking forward to the coming months ! Can start walking soon too once the ice and snow melts
  • Daisy_Girl2019
    Daisy_Girl2019 Posts: 209 Member
    Added you. I have a 3 year old, I work full time and working on my bachelors. My inlaw and husband bot are very supportive which I truly apprrciated.
  • connorscm08
    connorscm08 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! Added you. I’m a SAHM with a 3.5 and 1.5 year old toddlers. Looking to lose about 15lbs while juggling these 2 and everything that the house needs! We gotta support each other!
  • chrismrs1402
    chrismrs1402 Posts: 3 Member
    My youngest is 2 and I work full time as a Mental health support worker, feel free to add me on here as extra support is always welcome xx
  • mommysacha
    mommysacha Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I’m a mom of 4 year old twin boys desperately trying to juggle momhood, wifehood, work life and health. I’m not a naturally sporty person so need motivation and company to get my diet and exercise in check. Also need accountability and camaraderie from a group like this. My goal is to lose 40lbs but more importantly to live for another at least 55 years with good health to take care of my family without being a burden! Add me if you are interested!
  • Emma_Nt
    Emma_Nt Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I'm Emma, mom of two boys 17 months and 4 years old. I'm new here, trying to choose a healthy lifestyle and loose weight, while taking care of my family.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    edited April 2019
    I have a 10 month old (on Wednesday, lol) and am looking to slim down as much as I can before we try for baby #4 when the baby turns one! I also have a 7 year old and a 3.5 year old.