NSV-New jeans

Options
I have a pair of goal jeans that I bought several months ago, size 13/14. Initially, they were too small to get on, then they would button but I couldn't wear them out the of the house, and eventually they fit just about right. After keeping them in the dresser all summer, I wore them out yesterday-and spent the whole day hiking them up! I could pull them up and down without undoing the button or zipper!

I went back through all my jeans and the "goal jeans" were the smallest I had. I decided to go buy a belt to get a little more time out of them, but when I got to the store I couldn't find any, so I decided to try on some new jeans-I ended up buying a pair of size 6 jeans!
Size 6! When I started I was a size 22! I keep a pair of my starting jeans in the closet to remind myself how far I've come, and when I tried those on this week, I got both legs into one leg!

Replies

• Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: YAY!!!!! Love it!:heart::heart:
  • gatorgirl7
    gatorgirl7 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! congrats :) i remember the first time i put on a pair of size 6 pants. i teared up in the dressing room. i NEVER thought i'd be able to wear a size 6!!
  • farmingfool
    Options
    Can someone please tell me what NSV means? I'm new to MFP and I keep seeing it all over the site.
  • mistyokstate
    mistyokstate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    Options
    GOSH what an inspiration you are :flowerforyou:
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Yay!
  • paul12001
    paul12001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW!

A Fantastic success story,great to hear and motivational!

well done :)
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Can someone please tell me what NSV means? I'm new to MFP and I keep seeing it all over the site.

NSV is non scale victory
  • TwinMamma09
    Options
    That is an amazing NSV, but I'm sure all the scale victories have lead you here!!! Good for you!!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    BEST. FEELING. EVER!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I wish I could have seen your face when you tried on those size 6 jeans and they FIT! Congratulations!!
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    >>"Unless you faint, puke, or die, keep walking!!!!!" -Jillian Michaels <<

I love your signature!
  • sarahemily86
    sarahemily86 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Congrats! That's such an accomplishment! :)
  • mikeyken
    mikeyken Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow, so impressed. i can't imagine getting into a size 6, but I'm still working on it. BTW I'll miss you Stephanie. Thanks for all your support IRL.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!