30 day shred DVD

Options
Has anyone tried this DVD before? I feel like I need a bit of a jump start, so thought this might be a good idea?

Em x

Replies

• niece04967
    niece04967 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have..and for a 20 minute workout..you get worn out thats for sure!! Enjoy and good luck!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Did 30DS earlier this year in february, it was my first of Jillians dvds and I would say the best one to start with, and excellent if youre new to weightlifting and training. I love that she offers modifications! Good luck!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Did 30DS earlier this year in february, it was my first of Jillians dvds and I would say the best one to start with, and excellent if youre new to weightlifting and training. I love that she offers modifications! Good luck!

I agree, it was my first JM DVD as well and what a workout! Make sure you do take your measurements, you will be surprised.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 4 level 2 for me and its a GOOD workout for sure! All u need is the dvd, 3 or 5 lbs hand weights and a mat if working out on hard surface:) i havent lost much weight but can tell ive lost some inches by before and then took pics right before i started level 2!!
  • thereseofdoom
    thereseofdoom Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 and I'm really happy with it. I can already see a little bit of definition in my arms. I wish I would have taken before/after pictures!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Love it! I did it for all of July and lost 14.5 pounds & 8.75 inches! Plus it is short, so you can do it befer/after work--no excuses! :-)

Good luck!
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    LOVE IT!! I love how she combines strength, cardio, and abs!! You will definitely get a fabulous workout in about 20 to 25 minutes!! I tried starting with Ripped In 30 and almost died :-\ (so out of shape) I went and bought 30 Day Shred and that was a little more on my level. But now some time has past and I'm doing 30 Day Shred and Ripped In 30 Hybrid! Call me crazy, but I am feeling amazing :)

Wish you the best of luck :)
  • schusty40
    Options
    I am on day 9 level 1 of 30 ds. I find it challenging, but think it is working! I say do it!!