Stage #1 ( 10 weeks of focusing on losing the 1st 20 lbs)

Hello everyone!

I'm back looking to get this weight off, but to do it in stages. I would like to focus on losing 20lbs in 10 weeks for stage 1 and to workout 3 to 5 times a week. Join me on this journey..... Let's check in weekly to discuss success and any challenges you face for the week. The start date is March 11.

Replies

• benn8895
    benn8895 Posts: 29 Member
    I'm in!
  • Tymeshia
    Tymeshia Posts: 194 Member
    I'll check in with you next Monday to see how your week went
  • NelisileSimelane
    NelisileSimelane Posts: 3 Member
    Count me in
  • lindabryan69
    lindabryan69 Posts: 4 Member
    Same, I'm up for it! Need the motivation, been a yoyo dieter almost all my life. :/
  • MsDollyDimple
    MsDollyDimple Posts: 391 Member
    I had a baby 12 weeks ago and breastfeeding is making me ravenous. I need to get back on track and have some accountability.
  • Chween
    Chween Posts: 2 Member
    Let’s do ittttttt!!!💪🏼
  • bbhall60
    bbhall60 Posts: 3 Member
    Let's do it together!
  • lkelly0402
    lkelly0402 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi!! Just found your post! I am in too! I started a couple weeks ago tracking again and I am having a terrible time keeping my calories down. I feel like I’ve gotten so used to eating more. I’m truly not sure how many calories I need to eat while breastfeeding and still be able to lose weight. I was shooting for between 1700-1800.
  • Sanaii227
    Sanaii227 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello All! I'm late to the party, but count me in. I have been going through ups and downs for a while now, but I'm ready to be accountable, encouraged and focus on learning new behaviors.
  • Tymeshia
    Good morning! Week 1 of Stage#1 went great for me. I started at 250 and I'm down to 247.5. This week, I'm focusing on getting more veggies and fruits in my meals. Lets make this a great week. Please share what worked for you last week or what didn't work for you. * Working out after work, worked for me last week.
  • MsDollyDimple
    MsDollyDimple Posts: 391 Member
    Sadly I gained this week. I had a gloriously gluttonous weekend and I’ve paid the price. Back on the unicorn today though... started Monday off in the gym for a fasted session and already had half my water count by 12pm! Happy week 2
  • mamaofscj
    mamaofscj Posts: 24 Member
    I like the idea of focusing on stages! I hope I'm okay to join a week late? I'm needing to be held accountable and I feel this could be the push I need. I'm excited to have people to share in the journey of losing 20 lbs! 😊👍
  • Tymeshia
    edited March 2019
    Good morning! Week 2 of Stage #1 went good for me. I started the week off at 247.5 and I'm down to 242.9. I think I lost all the water weight I didn't lose in the first week. I ate more veggies this past week. *Making sure I had breakfast every morning worked for me." My goal this week is hit 1500 on my Fitbit each day
  • akqdpie
    akqdpie Posts: 1 Member
    I just saw this lost. Im 2 weeks late. Can I still join
  • Tymeshia
    akqudpie, yes you can join
  • Tymeshia
    Good morning! Week 3 of Stage #1 didn't go so well. I'm 244.7, so up 1.9. My goal is to log my food this week. Hope all is well. Let get this 20lbs off in 10 weeks
  • mamaofscj
    Week 3 (2 for me) is so far so good. I started at 226.4 and am at 224.8 today. I’ve been logging my food and activity like a mad-woman, I worked out for a minimum of 30 mins 6 days last week, and I’ve really been working on portion control and making better choices. In my workout room I put up inspirational quotes and messages - boy do I appreciate them when I’m needing that motivation. Happy to be finding what works for me!
  • Tymeshia
    Good morning! Week 4 of Stage 1# went ok. I lost the weight I gained in Week3 and I'm down to 242.5. My total weight loss is 7.5. We have 6 weeks left of Stage 1. Let's make week 5 count!
  • Tymeshia
    Good afternoon! Week 5 of Stage 1# went ok. I'm down to 242. I went hiking and felt good. I'm looking forward to week 6. Make every week count!
  • mamaofscj
    Week 5 for me: Im now at 222.4 which is down 7.6 lbs since March 20th. Slow progress is what I have to learn to accept and be content with. I’m constantly needing to remind myself how easy it is to put on and how hard it is to take off. Still doing my early AM 30 min workouts (elliptical/bike/calesthetics) and logging everything.