30 day shred related

Options
I'm 5 days away from finishing it, and I really liked it. Are any of her other videos similar in the aspect that theyre only 20 min workouts? I was thinking of just think of doing 30ds again but with heavier weights.. any of you guys continued to do it after the 30 days?

Replies

• perishable
    perishable Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is supposed to be good. I was planning on doing that next.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is really good.. less jumping... I had better results with the ripped in 30
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am starting Ripped in 30 Sept. 1
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    I'm only 5 days into 30 day shred but I figured I would just do it again with heavier weights too. Hmmmm Ripped in 30, I'll have to check it out.
  • schusty40
    Options
    I am on day 9 level 1 and it still kicks my butt, lol! Kinda scared of level 2 and 3. Just wondering what sort or results you all have seen so far?
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I've been adding the 6 week 6 pack into my 30 ds but only the first circuit of level one because I usually do it in the mornings when I get up before getting ready for work. I've also heard that ripped in 30 is more intense than 30 DS. She also has a buns and thighs dvd coming out in Sept.
  • Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I finished the 30DS and then kept doing it 3x a week(1 level each day). Also do the Biggest Loser Cardio Max which is 25 mins weights/cardio.
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    L2 gets boring but it's intense. I love level 3. goes by quickly but it is intense.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I did level 2 day 8 on Monday, and it is getting a LOT easier. So I'm about halfway in. I think so far I have lost 2 inches in my waist and 1/4 inch in each arm. That works for me! :bigsmile:
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    Ripped In 30 is like a step up from 30 Day Shred. It is the same concept, just more intense. It is also based on her 3-2-1 system of strength, cardio, and abs. It has 4 different levels. I am currently doing 30 Day Shred and Ripped In 30 Hybrid. For me personally, I wasn't feeling challenged enough with just one 25 minute workout. But yeah, I'd suggest Ripped In 30 :)

I wish you the best of luck with whatever you choose to do next :)
  • ItsMeLori
    Options
    I am on day 9 level 1 and it still kicks my butt, lol! Kinda scared of level 2 and 3. Just wondering what sort or results you all have seen so far?

I have preview it and yes I am scared too
  • trishftwwechanged
    Options
    Wow thanks guys for so much feedback,

I think I'm gonna give ripped in 30 a shot, if its not for me then I think I'll just buy heavier weights for 30ds. I WISH I took measurements when I started 30ds, I'm definitely gonna remember to for ripped in 30.
  • ItsMeLori
    Options
    Wow thanks guys for so much feedback,

I think I'm gonna give ripped in 30 a shot, if its not for me then I think I'll just buy heavier weights for 30ds. I WISH I took measurements when I started 30ds, I'm definitely gonna remember to for ripped in 30.

You can watch previews on youtube.... it looks hard!!