Anyone exercise with Richard Simmon's Tapes?

Options
I've enjoyed his tapes and have a whole "library" of his tapes myself. Just curious if anyone else has found his exercise videos helpful. I like them too because not everyone is already at the wieght they would like to be...they are works in progress like me.

89684.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• hawkeyechick
    hawkeyechick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've enjoyed his tapes and have a whole "library" of his tapes myself. Just curious if anyone else has found his exercise videos helpful. I like them too because not everyone is already at the wieght they would like to be...they are works in progress like me.

89684.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I admit it... I like Richard Simmons tapes. I mix them in with the treamill and Biggest loser dvds. I like him because he is so encouraging.
  • hawkeyechick
    hawkeyechick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks pegm!

I'm glad to know someone else out there finds him encouraging too. I also do Leslie Sansone Walking tapes sometimes.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I bought sweatin to the oldies way back when and I am too slow or uncoordinated or something :laugh: I spent more time figuring out which way to move than actually moving. They'd move on to the next move when I finally got the old one OMGoodness I was probably good entertainment for someone.:laugh: I like the Walk Away the Pounds better. I don't have to have as much room and I think they are better suited to me.:flowerforyou:
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I love my party off the pounds dvd. I think Richard is awesome.
  • Kelleighanne
    Options
    I do... or at least I did. My dh undid the vcr so no more RIchard for me... I LOVE him though :)
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    I really like the "Crying with the Oldies" and "Deal a Meal". Ever wonder why he never took off his 2 shirts? Seriously, I think that he did help people lose weight.
  • amy49
    amy49 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hello everyone, I like Richard, but I do Leslie Sansome's. Walking off the pounds express.
  • annathelu
    annathelu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    For all you Richard Simmons fans, check this out.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/23/i-am-sasha-simmons/

I just think it's hilarious.

Does anyone else get bothered by these DVDs that have the perfect human specimen as the host and the examples? I'd love to have someone who is more like me doing them.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I sometimes do his disco DVD. It's kind of corny, but that's what makes it fun.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    For all you Richard Simmons fans, check this out.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/23/i-am-sasha-simmons/

I just think it's hilarious.

Does anyone else get bothered by these DVDs that have the perfect human specimen as the host and the examples? I'd love to have someone who is more like me doing them.

Hey that's me when I had too many drinks.:bigsmile: Supper friendly to everybody, even the people I don't know and think I can sing.