Looking for motivation and accountability friends

Hello everyone I just started using this app, I need to loose 30 pounds and I need some friends to keep me motivated. I am 25, a mother of one hoping to find some people willing to help!

Replies

• Elmyra8376
    Elmyra8376 Posts: 23 Member
    Me too !! I’ve been slacking lately !
  • Guisellebm
    Guisellebm Posts: 2 Member
    I’m 21 mother of 1 toddler and I’ve lost 40 pounds since New Years but im still so far away from where I want to be
  • Mommy9195
    Mommy9195 Posts: 2 Member
    We can all help each other. I really need an accountability partner.
  • bribbles90
    bribbles90 Posts: 5 Member
    Add me, if you like. I need some motivation, and I am willing to help where I can.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Any of you are welcome to add me. The more friends the better. Let's do this together! (:
  • MapleSugarPopp
    MapleSugarPopp Posts: 2 Member
    I am back on here for the umpteenth time - going to try very hard to make my health a priority in my life again. I lost 30 lbs two years ago and it’s all back.

Looking for motivation to stick with it.
  • KelsiReynolds
    KelsiReynolds Posts: 1 Member
    I’ve got 3 kids and have been trying to do this alone. I have a large amount I want to lose. I would love to have some accountablity partners.
  • MichaelK1007
    MichaelK1007 Posts: 136 Member
    Here to help with accountability. I log daily and try to lift 4-5x a week and cardio for 30 min every day. Could alway use extra motivation to make sure I stick with it. Have a few more pounds to lose before summer.
  • AZrising
    AZrising Posts: 58 Member
    I’m looking for the same thing. I’ve yo-yod for years and am getting closer to my goals and trying so hard to stick with it and reach them this time and break the circle. I’ll keep you accountable and push you, and love to get the same back. Shoot me an invite anytime!
  • leonard_snoopy
    leonard_snoopy Posts: 2 Member
    I’m getting back in the groove. I moved cities and am now determined to setup my workout routine here and get in track. I’m 28 and my goal is to lose 20 pounds. I’m looking for people with similar goals to stick with this active routine, clean eating, be accountable and stay motivated. :)
  • luv2nap1
    luv2nap1 Posts: 24 Member
    We can try to help each other
  • ChrisCatMama
    ChrisCatMama Posts: 1,038 Member
    Add me. I try to be an encouragement as well! 😊