Any beach body on demand users? (Specifically women)

Options
Have you done any of the programs and seen actually results??? I wanted to ask real people to see😉

Replies

• knempress
    knempress Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have it and enjoy it. I see good results when I eat well.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I did T25 alpha and beta with the DVD set, along with swimming and lifting weights. That program made my knees sore like nothing else. I've also done turbo jam, piyo, and turbofire. Love turbofire! Nothing on demand, as I did not have the data plan or $ to spend.
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,858 Member
    Options
    I love BOD. The programs are spot on for me. I particularly enjoy the HIIT And doing serious weight training - both which are offered.

The results come from your nutrition- so yes, if you follow their nutrition guides you’ll lose weight. Or if you have another way to eat in a calorie deficit, you’ll also lose weight.

I stream it at home with my laptop hdmi cable into my big screen tv.

• BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I love Beachbody and BOD I've done a few of their programs over the years, I get great results form them! I don't follow their nutrition plans, I just make sure I stick to my calorie deficit and I lose according to the rate I set on MFP (currently 1lb/week)

I've done:

Power 90 (the really old school one, I don't recommend this one as it's boring)
    P90
    P90X (great, great results with this one! Probably my favourite BB workout)
    P90X2
    P90X3 (I like this one as an easier version of P90X, also shorter workouts))

Insanity
    Insanity Asylum
    T25 (wasn't a big fan of this one, but that's just down to personal taste)

80 Day Obsession (I really liked this one but didn't finish it, hoping to start it again soon)

LIIFT 4 (just finished this one and really loved it!!)

I'm just starting a LIIFT 4/Transform: 20 hybrid today.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I use it; I'm currently doing 80 Day Obsession which is awesome! Today was Day 44.

I have a soft spot for BB programs because when I started losing weight, I used MFP and did the 21 Day Fix program. I feel like doing both of them from the first day kept me on track; I never looked back and never stopped working out. After that, I moved onto 21 DF Extreme and then Chalean Extreme which helped with my body composition immensely. I also did Body Beast, then Hammer and Chisel before moving onto my own thing for a couple of years.

About a month ago, I was craving the "high" and enthusiasm from when I first started losing weight. I've been maintaining for years and I'm purely focusing on my body composition, but I missed being so driven. I found out about 80 Day Obsession so I decided to do it. I definitely feel like I needed the change in exercise and I'm noticing a lot of changes in my body. I feel great and I don't get bored by the workouts. I also really like Autumn. It was just the challenge I needed and I'm so happy I decided to do it.

I do not follow the containers for the program. I did that for 21 Day Fix while also weighing everything out on MFP and using my Fitbit and the containers had me severely undereating. The containers are just a tool to make it easier for those who don't count calories/use a food scale and nothing more. I also do not use Shakeology, Recover, or any other Beachbody supplements; they're overpriced and no better than anything else on the market. I also have never and will never be a BB coach, request help from a BB coach, or buy into the MLM side of BB. It's because of that side of the company that they have such a bad rep, but honestly the workout programs themselves are fantastic.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I use Less Mills On Demand. It gas programs like Body pump, BodyCombat, and other strength and cardio programs. Lots of new content gets released and a great online community.
  • thezenarya
    thezenarya Posts: 38 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I started with P90X (Lean Schedule) and have been doing it consistently for the last few months (just Phase 1). I did not lose weight at first because I did not have my eating in check, but I did get stronger. I have 80 pounds to lose, so in the beginning I could not do full videos and had to take frequent breaks. I've worked my way up to being able to do whole videos, so I started the whole program over last week to try and finish the full 90 days. Now that I've got my eating habits reigned in, I'm seeing progress. It's hard, but soooo worth it.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I just started my 5th round of 21 Day Fix yesterday. I am following the eating plan exactly in addition to doing the workouts. I have had great results with this program. This will probably be my last round of 21 Day Fix as I have almost hit my goal weight and want to do a different program. I am considering 80 Day Obsession or Chalean Extreme.
  • shellnaga
    shellnaga Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love beach body on demand! I have the iPhone hdmi converter cable and will take it to hotels when traveling. As with anything you just have to be consistent. People don’t get out of shape over night so you can’t get in shape overnight. All the programs work. It’s up to you with how hard you want to go or what type of workout you like.