Started this new lifestyle getting bored. would love some friends!

Options
I’m 25 days in using this app and so far I’m enjoying it. BUT I have no friends and I really have no idea what I’m doing so I’m getting a little bored but not letting it stop me. I’ve never had a healthy relationship with food or known where to start a life of healthy eating habits. BUT I’m doing good staying consistent In what I am doing which I never do when it comes to trying to lose weight. I know I’m truly in a place of change. And focusing on myself finally. I’m a single mom of 4 kids from 1-7years old so I’m always on the go but learning to make myself a priority. I’m looking for friends who are both new to this and learning as I am. AND friends who know what they are doing so I can learn from them too! Idk what I’m doing and I have questions about food sometimes. Anyone want to come alongside me and so this together??

Replies

• JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! I also have a number of very supportive friends. I will send you a request and you can check out my friends and friend some of them! I found that keeping active with everything works better!
  • courtneyfrose
    courtneyfrose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have one friend who is on this journey with me but not much support otherwise. I'm a mom too, 5, 8, 10.
  • Beav73
    Beav73 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hey....Have fun with App..Get support...Meet new people...Learn new stuff to u help with Journey....workout..Food..Etc
  • isaiahaina
    isaiahaina Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im on board! Let’s do it, I’m a parent as well and schedule is crazy. We can do this!!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,216 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ....I am not new ...but I had a bad habit of giving up and deleting my accounts...I am done with that nonsense...Would love to encourage/support/cheer etc...while you are on your journey :)