Hello All

Options
My name is Paula, was on ww for a long while, had my ups and downs. We recently bought a new house and are renovating it so I decided to cancel that and try my fitness pal. I have done my fitness pal in the past so used same login. I am a grandma to 4 am married to the best man ever. I have MS and fight it on a daily. Would love to have some friends in here to chat with.

Replies

• Paulabobadilla
    Paulabobadilla Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My name is Paula, was on ww for a long while, had my ups and downs. We recently bought a new house and are renovating it so I decided to cancel that and try my fitness pal. I have done my fitness pal in the past so used same login. I am a grandma to 4 am married to the best man ever. I have MS and fight it on a daily. Would love to have some friends in here to chat with.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"
  • froggerman2
    froggerman2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Paula! Not sure you have the best man ever, pretty sure my wife claimed him already. LOL I hope things go well with the move and the renovation. If you are doing the renovation yourself, you will not have to worry about whether you get enough exercise. Got some work to do on our place too.
  • Sexton1409
    Sexton1409 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Paula feel free to add me I am here for the long haul I want to say goodbye to 5 possibly 6 stone for good