Goal Achieved

SailorDH
SailorDH Posts: 13 Member
I am very pleased to report that my journey which began in September 2018, as been successfully accomplished as I have now been at or below my goal weight for the past four days. I have held off as I wanted to make sure it was not a fluke! I am proud to report I have dropped 125lbs in the past 7 months, and a little embarrassed that I had let my self go to that extent, but as I have told myself over the last 7 months - can't do anything about that now, just need to lose!
I am wearing clothes I have not fit in for close to 20 years!

I would like to thank all of the participants and bloggers on MFP as your sharing, stories, and tips have been a source of motivation during this transformation. I am nervously entering maintenance - as I have lost a lot of weight several times in my life, but glad to be here, and determined to maintain this weight, and all the lifestyle benefits is provides.

Some surprising developments beyond the obvious - no more snoring! Body Mass screening at our health center came back with excellent scores on every metric - resting hear rate back to under 40 - as it was during my marathon-ing days!

Thanks to the group,

DH

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!