My weight on scale doesn't change

Options
Hi everybody,

I need your comment on my situation I have started fitnesspal app last 9 days, I always have calories remained because I feel full and can't eat more. I excercise regularly and when I use the scale it shows a same weight. Does anyone struggle the same as me and what should I do.

Replies

• RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Make sure you eat all of your calories. If not your body hangs onto every calorie as it thinks it’s starving. If I dont eat enough I never lose the weight. If I eat all of my calories it works every time. Try that for a week and see if that works :) if you aren’t hungry at the end of the day add more fat and calories to the meals that you do eat ect. Butter and oil

That's really not how it works. If not eating enough caused you to not lose weight no one would ever starve to death.

OP - it's been 9 days, have patience! If your weight is exactly the same every day, check the batteries on your scale.

edit for major typos
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Make sure you eat all of your calories. If not your body hangs onto every calorie as it thinks it’s starving. If I dont eat enough I never lose the weight. If I eat all of my calories it works every time. Try that for a week and see if that works :) if you aren’t hungry at the end of the day add more fat and calories to the meals that you do eat ect. Butter and oil

This isn’t scientifically accurate, especially within 10 days. Are you weighing your food on a food scale?
  • WordSmith426
    WordSmith426 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody,

I need your comment on my situation I have started fitnesspal app last 9 days, I always have calories remained because I feel full and can't eat more. I excercise regularly and when I use the scale it shows a same weight. Does anyone struggle the same as me and what should I do.

Also make sure you carefully measure your portions. You may be eating more than you think. ;)