Guilty Pleasure

Mm2Hh7
Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
We all have one...a band or a tv show or something we secretly enjoy but don’t want to admit it. Here’s the place to share with no judgement.
Mine is...the Jonas brothers

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    vst6ljbnd7vu.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    i like to sit in my car and watch people

I love to do this at airports.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Since and only for the meat dress, Lady Gaga.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    My youngest boy is really into "Glitter Force" on Netflix, and I...don't hate it
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    It was Taylor Swift, until "Wildest Dreams"...now she incites rage or something in me
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Anytime I go to the grocery store I have to buy a new flavor of chips or jelly beans or cookies and open them as soon as I'm in the car.
  • Mm2Hh7
    Anytime I go to the grocery store I have to buy a new flavor of chips or jelly beans or cookies and open them as soon as I'm in the car.
    I like you
  • Mm2Hh7
    I like honking the horn and waving at strangers so they can wonder who it was all day.

Lol
  • Nerdswrkout2_1978
    Nerdswrkout2_1978 Posts: 147 Member
    When I get coffee with friends, I drink it black. However, at my house, my fridge is loaded with all the flavored creamers...

Also, I take bubble baths.

Who the hell am I?
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    My son used to listen to the soundtrack to Jake and the Neverland Pirates in the car while I took him to preschool. After I dropped him off, there was more than one occasion where I forgot to turn that off, and I was still singing along just like when he was in the car...
    I also sometimes look at the other people watchers and judge them as creepy...
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    When I get coffee with friends, I drink it black. However, at my house, my fridge is loaded with all the flavored creamers...

Also, I take bubble baths.

Who the hell am I?

Ok I'm guilty of buying all the creamers and hating them all...peeps creamer :s
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    I love listening to video game and inspired music, but I don't feel guilty about it or try to hide it ;)
  • LiftHeavy33
    LiftHeavy33 Posts: 40 Member
    I sing bruno Mars including high notes, nothing like catching a grenade for her.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    the amount of time/effort I put into my daily outfits is my biggest "guilty pleasure". There is no good reason for it, really, except that I like it.

Also, watching "The Act" on Hulu.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Oh heres one! I like to pretend that all the anonymous threads.... Say it without saying it, crush thread etc. Are all about meeee!!!!! And there's nothing any of you can say to me that it isn't so!!!!

You lie. They all about me and you know it!