Pregnancy Success!

Options
hubn8147
hubn8147 Posts: 110 Member
I'm 37 weeks + 1 day today! Even though I still have 3 weeks to go, I feel comfortable enough to finally share a huge success with you all! My first pregnancy I gained 43 lbs and was not taking care of myself. This resulted in gaining a little too much and a very difficult postpartum recovery. This time I vowed to do better, and have I ever! At 37 weeks I've only gained 25 lbs, been getting 10,000 steps in every day, eating healthier, and working out 4-5x a week. I've been mentally preparing for my postpartum game plan and have my freezer full of healthy food. I'm so proud of myself! The pic on the left was my first pregnancy at around 25 weeks, the pic on the right was this morning. I feel so much better this time around and have so much more mobility. You can achieve anything you set your mind to!

s4tiioh7xnvi.jpg

Replies

• long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Well done to you! I wish you an easy delivery and recovery!
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Well done and all the best for the birth. Hope you enjoy the next few weeks to come :)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Congratulations on your healthy pregnancy, and best wishes for an quick and easy birth.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!