Totally uncoordinated

Options
:grumble: So I'm totally figuring out that i'm uber uncoordinated when it comes to workout dvds. I just started The Firm Express..... I was hoping that there would be a little bit of "getting to know the moves" before gettting started. Nope. I totally can not get my arms and legs to do what the peppy cute little blonde is doing. I can get my legs to do it, or i can get my arms to do it, but not both together, lol. I'm just worried that since i'm not doing the video rite, i'm not gonna get the results. :frown: But i'm not giving up. I've decided that i'm just gonna do the video over untill i get those damn moves down, then move on to the next one.

Replies

• Jeliica
    Jeliica Posts: 41
    Options
    Lol. Oh man. You sound like me! I went to a zumba class and I tripped on ground, lol. I can either move my hands, but not my feet. My feet but not my waist. Then I just stand their like a moron while the woman who is 55, wine her hips and move like a 16 year old girl. I feel embarrass every time I go! I also do the just dance work outs, no hand eye coordination!!
  • kemptonc
    Options
    I can't dance either. Switch to weight lifting. I'm a 63 year old lady and my trainer says I'm as strong as a teen. I've lost 47 lbs. and 27 inches and I feel really good. No big muscles but I'm seeing real changes in my old body.
  • AlyssaAmes3
    AlyssaAmes3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what happened to me when I started using the Firm Dvds. The are tough to get at first but once i started getting it i just took off with it. I love the Firm DVDS and trust me if you stick with it they are fun and you will see results. Good Luck :)
  • lizames3
    Options
    So Alyssa is my sister in law and I totally went to her with this problem when I first started doin the DVDs. It was so so frustrating to me that I couldn't get the moves down and I felt so rediculous that I would give up. She told me it happened to her just as she just told you :) shes not lying!! She told me to stay wtih it and just do something eventually the moves will come to you and THEY DO!! It takes awhile and if you have children watchin you, as I do, then they will prob laugh at you and tell you that you are doin it wrong but stay with it...just when you get it down pack it will be time for another one :) Good Luck You Can Do It!!!