Fat girl looking for friends

Options
monramx
monramx Posts: 14 Member
Hi so this is my 2nd time starting, im 22year old student, i have been fat all my life but esp now because ive gained most of the weight ive lost before (i was down to 80kg from 120kg) cause of antidepressants, binging and being bored, so now im around 96kg (214lbs). Id love to lose around 45kg (100lbs). So anyone up for chatting and encouraging? Id really love a friend:).

Replies

• dallion1
    dallion1 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. While I haven’t personally dealt with overeating issues per se, I know a thing or two about binging and making unhealthy choices to cure boredom and depression. Made the turn in my life about 5 years ago not looking back. I hope you are having an incredible day!
  • monramx
    monramx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you, i will! :)
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    please add me. I have over 100lbs to lose also. we can encourage each other
  • HippyChicky73
    HippyChicky73 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hello. I am new to MFP and I am trying to figure out how all of this works. I also have a LOT of weight to loose so any tips/help/recipes I would truly appreciate!!!! I am not sure how to add friends.
    Thank you!!!!
  • hpethswrks
    hpethswrks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! Ideally I need to lose 150lbs( I'm 5'1") but I'll be good with just being under 200 or be able to fit in rollercoaster seats..lol.
  • wozniaks
    wozniaks Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have done this a few times just had my second baby and need to get back on track
  • fourtwoeight
    fourtwoeight Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this and don't know how to add people but yeh add me! I'm 22 as well, just need to lose 15 lbs or so, it might not be that much but I have had enough with spending my youth feeling self conscious :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd round, having gained almost of the weight back that I lost. Feel free to add me!
  • suz829
    suz829 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me! Always looking for new friends! :)
  • soliver1999
    soliver1999 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Girl add me! I’ve felt with binge eating my entire life. Now I’m 19 in college and dealing with type 2 diabetes because of it. Currently on a keto diet (which helps with some appetite things)
  • debb430
    debb430 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I would be happy to encourage you along the way! I’m eating clean right now and my diary is open for friends so you are welcome to get some ideas from me!
  • Ahaziz842016
    Ahaziz842016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I cant remember when I was not a fat person .

Go ahead feel free to add me
  • BHenry0811
    BHenry0811 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me I also looking for friends and help on my weight loss journey.
  • Jess_Heartson11
    Jess_Heartson11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, add me :) we can be supportive of each other.
  • wimpywrx
    wimpywrx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    monramx wrote: »
    Hi so this is my 2nd time starting, im 22year old student, i have been fat all my life but esp now because ive gained most of the weight ive lost before (i was down to 80kg from 120kg) cause of antidepressants, binging and being bored, so now im around 96kg (214lbs). Id love to lose around 45kg (100lbs). So anyone up for chatting and encouraging? Id really love a friend:).

Feel free to add me to your friends. We all need support
  • Thinnyminime
    Thinnyminime Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I've been here off and on for years. It's the best thing to keep motivated. Logging helps me stay accountable. I still have 70lbs to lose.
  • craziirabbit
    craziirabbit Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, need to lose about 40lbs..add me and we can share success!
  • Efsim
    Efsim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I’m a student as well that is looking to get into shape and find a community to encourage me.
    You can add me and we can achieve our small goals each day together!
  • jfowler97
    jfowler97 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey honey! I'll add you :smile: We seem to be twinning as we have both previously lost a big amount of weight, regrettably put it all back on, and study psychology
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Sent request! :)