hello-new to MFP

SILVANAZ
SILVANAZ Posts: 2 Member
edited October 1 in Introduce Yourself
Hello,this is my 5th day here. I had a baby and a c-section 2 years ago and thanks to that and my diet, gained 30 lbs. So, after being a full time mom/wife and nurse and always taking care of everyone else except myself, I have decided to lose weight. I want to go back to my pre-pregnancy weight (135 lbs) and be able to keep up with my 2 year old. And also, I was told by couple of people that after having a baby and a c-section I should say goodbye to my old body, so I am trying to prove them wrong. However, this is my 5th or 6th time starting weightloss program, so I really hope this works.

Replies

• minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Good luck! You can do it this time! :)
  • SILVANAZ
    SILVANAZ Posts: 2 Member
    thanks. I hope so
  • just make small goals you will eventually get to the big goal
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Believe in yourself and you'll do it! It just takes time. This is a great place to give and get support and motivation. Welcome!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    I am a guy, but I recently had surgery similar to a C Section. The made 4 incisions around my stomach muscles. It really sucked the life out of me and I lost a great deal of core strength. I gained some weight and I am only now(about 8 months later) getting back to my old self.
  • kb2205
    kb2205 Posts: 1 Member
    Yes, you can do this. I too had a c-section 2 yrs ago & I've lost about 40 lbs. I still have 20 more to go. I've been active for 2 yrs now & I feel better and stronger than ever. You have to make a decision & commit to a change in your diet plan & exercise plan. Make it a habit and keep building...one step at a time!!
This discussion has been closed.