New to Fitness Pal

Options
Ok...so I have never tried a site like this and a friend told me about it. I already love it! So far, it has been easy to use!! Looking foward to getting to know everyone and tracking my success. I am sooo ready to shed this weight!!

Replies

• ckayt69
    Options
    Ok...so I have never tried a site like this and a friend told me about it. I already love it! So far, it has been easy to use!! Looking foward to getting to know everyone and tracking my success. I am sooo ready to shed this weight!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou: I am glad you are enjoying the site. Good luck on your journey..
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:smile:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    get ready for a great adventure! you will :heart: it here! :flowerforyou:
  • ckayt69
    Options
    Thanks for the comments! Good Luck to you all.....I have visited your pages and it looks like you guys are off to a great start! Its nice to see the success!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    looks like your new addiction is already kicking in! :flowerforyou: before you know it, you'll be all over these boards!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cbowers24
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site it helps keep you motivated and on track.
  • mattswmn
    Options
    Welcome!!:drinker: you will love,love,love this site. So motivational and supportive. good luck to you!!!
  • specialsong77
    specialsong77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet another newbie! Good luck! :happy: