Need Encouragement

Options
Hi there! I have been flying solo on MFP for about 5 or 6 weeks and I have lost 15 lbs. I am getting a little discouraged cause I haven't lost anything in the last week :-( I haven't connected with anyone on here and thought that it would be nice to find someone to do this with! Hope you all have great success!!:tongue:

Replies

• Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Losing the 15 lbs in a little over a month is great! If you don't lose in a week, don't let it discourage you. I would love to be friends on here. I have been trying to find the motivation to get going the way I should. :smile:
  • Peschuntz
    Peschuntz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Welcome emersmom04, you've come to the right place. There's not a more encouraging and supportive fitness site than this one! Lots of great people who are ready to help.
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    I was doing the same thing you did until I felt I needed some encouragement, the minute I began adding friends I felt a new hope. They are all so encouraging and inspiring and motivating, you will love it! We all have the same goal to lose weight and keep it off. Welcome! :)
  • emersmom04
    emersmom04 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That would be great! Thanks! After my first daughter I had gained so much weight and had done the low carb diet and lost 82 lbs and ended up in the hospital because of the diet. So...this time I wanted to do it healthy and it is just moving so slow....we can motivate one another :-)
  • emersmom04
    emersmom04 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do you become friends on here?