Hi! I'm new!

Options
Hi, my name is Chris. I am a 55 year old female. I decided to lose weight in January (not a New Year's resolution!) I dropped from 220 to 208 in 2 months. I found myfitnesspal while searching online for something to help me keep a food diary. I used it for about 2 weeks. Then I found out I had diabetes, so tracking my food intake became even more important to me. Two weeks ago my fasting blood sugar was 342. This morning it was 157. Still high, but less than half of what it was in the beginning. I credit this site with helping me decrease that number.

I am married, work full time and have a grown son, I like to read, play the PS4 and watch baseball. I'm sure there are other things about me I could share, but I just can't think of any right now.

Replies

• avlucia
    avlucia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Good luck on all your goals. Diabetes runs in my family so it's a personal concern of mine to do my best to avoid it.
  • Johnk942
    Johnk942 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am 56. This has been a great place to be. You have done really well in a short amount of time.