Looking for friends! 100+lbs to lose

Options
Hello! I am a 28yr old college student who also works full time, and wants to lose weight to be healthier and happier and more confident. I'm tired of feeling tired and sick all the time!

I would love some friends to help motivate each other along the way!

Replies

• droppingtones
    droppingtones Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Take it in stride and stick with it. You'll thank yourself down the road. Build that support network!
  • Princess_Damama
    Princess_Damama Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello desiro84!

I am new here and have a weight loss goal of 70 lbs. I started 1.5 weeks ago and I really like this program.

I would love to be your "friend". We could encourage each other over hills and bumps in the road. :wink:
  • PoundsOfJules
    PoundsOfJules Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I have 160lbs to lose and have lost a bit for just restarting.

Feel free to add me. Always looking to build that support group!
  • triciaflowers1
    triciaflowers1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ME!
  • jtaylor122888
    jtaylor122888 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just joined very recently and have 100+ lbs to lose myself. It can be very difficult to keep up with food and exercise intake when you're so busy. So personally I am just trying to watch and control my calorie intake and am making sure I workout 3 or 4 times a week. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.
  • Quinn_Baker
    Quinn_Baker Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I added you!
  • laurahayes1420
    laurahayes1420 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me! I am logging foods and working out everyday. 15 pounds down 80 or so to go!
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Sent request! :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,392 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ....I have over 100 lbs. to lose....Would love to support/encourage/cheer anyone on their journey :)
  • Bearded_Beast2019
    Bearded_Beast2019 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've lost 51 so far and 69 to go
  • CMejia1020
    CMejia1020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I am a full time student needing a healthy lifestyle support group. I always find myself restarting this process, now it’s getting frustrating because I know this is regarding my health but I end up giving into food temptation. If anyone has suggestions or daily workout motivation, you are welcome to add me 😁
  • amaya88
    amaya88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have 120 pounds to lose and would love to make some friends along the way :smile: feel free to add me
  • HM_79
    HM_79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name's Hirra, I have100lb to lose, and would love to meet new people and make friends on the same journey 😀
  • Fitleny
    Fitleny Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy! I need support too! We should make a whatsapp group to stay motivated!
  • still_water
    still_water Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi, my name is Ali and I have 50 pounds to lose. Need to have a summer body but when I'm anxious food is always there so I haven't made any progress. Hope to be more motivated.
  • joannegustyn1971
    joannegustyn1971 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I would like to lose about 80 pounds. That won’t make me skinny but will make me very happy and much more mobile. It will get me to 170-180 where I have not been in 20 years!
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    I'm Bonnie and 27 pounds into a 100 pound lost goal. I live in Nashville TN with hubby Doug. Feel free to add me if you're looking for a friend who will encourage you to your healthy weight-loss goal. I'm getting there this time. No more yo-yo and no more quitting! :-)
  • porcelanmermaid
    porcelanmermaid Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am also a college student (27) With about 30 more pounds to lose before I hit my first goal.
    Would love more friends.
  • Shawnshawn14
    Shawnshawn14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Take your time but push yourself. You will achieve your goals and just keep your eyes on the prize.