Friendship

Options
We learn our virtues from our friends who love us; our faults from the enemy who hates us. We cannot easily discover our real character from a friend. He is a mirror, on which the warmth of our breath impedes the clearness of the reflection.
~ Jean Paul Richter

hkkkkkkkkkk.jpg

The only reward of virtue is virtue; the only way to have a friend is to be a friend.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friend03.jpg

A friend is someone who knows the song in my heart and can sing it back to me when I have forgotten the words.
~ Anonymous

sliding_polar_bear.jpg

Replies

• sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    We learn our virtues from our friends who love us; our faults from the enemy who hates us. We cannot easily discover our real character from a friend. He is a mirror, on which the warmth of our breath impedes the clearness of the reflection.
    ~ Jean Paul Richter

hkkkkkkkkkk.jpg

The only reward of virtue is virtue; the only way to have a friend is to be a friend.
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friend03.jpg

A friend is someone who knows the song in my heart and can sing it back to me when I have forgotten the words.
    ~ Anonymous

sliding_polar_bear.jpg
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    ~ Jean Paul Richter

big-dog-small-cat.jpg

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friend03.jpg

~ Anonymous

kitten-bunny_1250034i.jpg
    :flowerforyou: Always the Sweetheart you are SF:wink: Great friendship quotes:drinker:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    aawwwwwweeee! :flowerforyou:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Did I mention you are my hero, Fitness Chick? Everytime I see your ticker with that 223 lbs lost, I get excited. Thanks!:bigsmile:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Did I mention you are my hero, Fitness Chick? Everytime I see your ticker with that 223 lbs lost, I get excited. Thanks!:bigsmile:

Girlie got a point there!!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :wink: :flowerforyou: you're a sweetie:heart: ty!:happy:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    A friend is one to whom one can pour out the contents of one's heart,
    chafe and grain together,
    knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it,
    keep what is worth keeping,
    and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.

Girlie got a point there!!!!
    :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    A friend is one to whom one can pour out the contents of one's heart,
    chafe and grain together,
    knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it,
    keep what is worth keeping,
    and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.