TreadClimber

Options
My gym has this machine I think it is called the Natilus Treadclimber. It is awesome has anyone else used it? What did you think? I love it!

Replies

• cantwaitk8
    cantwaitk8 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My gym has this machine I think it is called the Natilus Treadclimber. It is awesome has anyone else used it? What did you think? I love it!
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    It looks a lot like the Bowflex one that is on the TV all the time. I'd like to know if anyone has used either of these and what you think.
  • hollybee
    hollybee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I LOVE :love: using the treadclimber.... It is awesome you burn so many more calories on it then you do on just the treadmill. They are pretty $$$ I would lo to have one of those. The gym I used to workout at had a few and you would have people almost fighting to use it next.
  • tashakoss
    Options
    YES I HAVE ONE AT HOME AND I LOVE IT. IT'S TRUE IT DOES BURN ALOT MORE CALORIES THEN THE TREADMILL AND ELLIPTICAL AT THE GYM. DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE THE GYM I GO THREE TIMES A WEEK FOR CARDIO AND STRENGTH TRAINING BUT THE OTHER 2-3 DAYS A WEEK IM NOT AT THE GYM I DEFINATELY USE MY TREADCLIMBER. IF U HAVE ACCESS TO ONE OR CAN BUY ONE I WOULD RECOMMEND IT FOR SURE. I GOT MINE THROUGH BOWFLEX AND THEY HAVE FINANCING SO THAT KINDA HELPS W/ THE PRICE.:smile:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Is that like the stair case at the gym? I've been scared to try that but see folks bigger than me doing the staircase so I think I should try it as I am scared of the ellipitical machine....