Hi all need encouragement

Here I am again trying to stay positive to lose unwanted pounds or should I say stones.

Replies

• HM_79
    HM_79 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi tri3h007, you're doing great already, by being on here and reaching out you're taking positive steps to support yourself on this journey 😊
  • Skinnyjeans007
    Skinnyjeans007 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi Tri3h007, I am "Skinny Jeans. Trying again and again is "Ok". Four years ago I met my goal...Then I went back to my old habits. So December 1, 2018...I did my research on what to do to be a healthier person. You see I am a water aerobics instructor...always in a bathing suit...I have an audience three days a week...some more. Also I started training in the weight room. I flipped my eating...Am Carbs, Midday less carbs, evening no carbs. I eat normal food in moderation...if I am hungry or think I am I drink my lemon infused water. I don't eat after 6...MFP is my journal, my weight is shared daily with a trusted friend...yes daily...One day a week I have a cheat day...pizza, burger, fries, a beverage or two...all in moderation... I am 69 years young, I have lost 45 lbs as of April 20th, I have 5 lbs to go to reach my goal weight. I am also preparing for my Maintenance Plan. What was different this time...accountability to me, myself and I. Also on this journey 80% is what you eat, 20% is your workout routine. Also this is a rest of your life journey...