I love the measuring tape too !!

Options
awestfall
awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
I have lost a total of 7.5 inches off my hips,5 inches off my waist,2 inches off of each of my arms and 3 inches off of each of my legs for a total of 22.5 inches off my entire body and a total of 14 pounds YAY ME !! I am hoping to be under 230 by the end of this week 227 here I come.Wish me luck and Good Luck to you all with your goals.

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I have lost a total of 7.5 inches off my hips,5 inches off my waist,2 inches off of each of my arms and 3 inches off of each of my legs for a total of 22.5 inches off my entire body and a total of 14 pounds YAY ME !! I am hoping to be under 230 by the end of this week 227 here I come.Wish me luck and Good Luck to you all with your goals.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!:drinker:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Man, I should probably start measuring. Good foryou! Keep it up!
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    oh wow, well done!
    I'm measuring again tomorrow- eep!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    well done, i might go back to using my measuring tape, get some motivation! :heart:
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Good job!

Measure a ribbon and cut it the length of your inches lost...it's a great motivator! You should be very proud of yourself!:flowerforyou:
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Good job!

Measure a ribbon and cut it the length of your inches lost...it's a great motivator! You should be very proud of yourself!:flowerforyou:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    thats great keep up the good work so if the scale doesnt move remember to measure yourself as well
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I love it too. I had a little upward thing on the scale, which I believe was too much sodium. Mt husbadn said go measure yourself and I was down an inch off my waist. That's 3 from my waist and 4 from my bum in a month and a half
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    WOW that is great! I forgot to measure my bottom- I was more concerned with the gut- I should add that to the list of measurements-:laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so great, keep up the great work. You are doing so great.
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful.
  • kimthomas09
    Options
    thats strange.. im like totally opposite.. my tape doesnt move very much.. but the scale always shows me difference..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!