Who has the BodyBugg?

Options
and what do you think about it?
If you also have a HRM which do u like better, do you use them together?

Replies

• fiddlechic
    Options
    and what do you think about it?
    If you also have a HRM which do u like better, do you use them together?
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    At the time I am looking at this post, a lot of people have viewed it and no one has responded. I am assuming no one has one. I have heard about them and would love to get one...especially if someone gave it to me for free, but sadly they are way out of my price range right now. I am holding out on the hrm as well. I don't want to buy any old cheap one, but I just haven't invested in one yet.:blushing:
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. What is it?
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I agree, I am lookin to see what people think. I bought my hrm about 8 years ago and unfortunately, just like my gym membership, I never used it. So, now that I am back using the gym membership again, I have gotten new batteries for my hrm. Mine is an older one (obv:laugh: ) so it does not give me calories burned (which pisses me off cause I paid more for what I have than double what folks pay for the f6 or f11...but that goes back to me realizing what I didn't do and I refuse to let it go now - also lost the instructions - which I have for even tv's I don't own now- and almost want to test my mind by taking it into the pool to prove I remember it was waterproof?) at the end of the day, I'm happy that I'm using it and have found a alternative site since it does not give me calories.....................so I know I've gone off kilter of the question, but you see where I'm going right?:bigsmile:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Oh, I didn't answer what I meant to, they use body bugg on biggest loser right? Although I've only watched the show a handful of times, I don't recall that but do recall the body bug thing from here.............