Just joined MFP, looking for friends

Options
Hi! I just joined MFP a few days ago and am looking for friends. I have been vegetarian since 2012 although I try to eat as many vegan options as possible. My name is Andrea, I am 53 (will turn 54 next month). I got a divorce last summer and went through cancer treatments. My goal is to lose weight and exercise regularly. I want to be healthy. I hope to make some friends too.

Replies

• PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to send me a friend request! We are all in this together!
  • Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. I'm a 58yo vegetarian since 1990, mostly but not always eating vegan. I've been here on MFP for over 4 years now, lost around 30 lbs and found that maintaining is harder than I'd hoped--Currently relosing the last 7lbs...again.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend, let's motivate each other! (:
  • Joy1580vb
    Joy1580vb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Also just joined here not too long ago. Sorry to hear about your cancer diagnosis and hope your treatments went well. I was diagnosed with cancer in 2015 at the age of 65 and went through a year of treatment. My goal now is to get back in shape and find that logging my food is helping. Feel free to add me as a friend.