Hello all!

Options
I just joined this site because I'd like to lose about 30 lbs. or so. I mountain bike a lot, so you would think that being overweight would be an issue, but I eat a lot too, and bad stuff. Hopefully this application and the motivation I get from all of you will assist me with my mission.

I've tried numerous applications, and they have kept my attention for no more than a week. I like what I see here, and know that it will work for me.

I wish you all luck, and thanks!

Scott

Replies

• HisButterfly
    HisButterfly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weightloss!!! This is the first thing that has worked for me.....that, and I was FINALLY ready to do something about it and quit making excuses :-) The support, encouragement, and tools here are great! Feel free to add me!
  • Bumblebee26
    Bumblebee26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    HA! I hear you man, I'm out all the time, I just ate the bad stuff and a lot of it. Well thanks for the friend request. Love to have more cyclist on my side! BTW what kind of MTB do you have?
  • MTB29er
    MTB29er Posts: 2
    Options
    I ride a 2011 Specialized StumpJumper FSR 29er. I love it! I run a group of about 140 mountain bikers, and I schedule rides every weekend. I should be skinny right?

Anyhow, I'll be watching you make your way to your 200 miles.. keep up the good work!

Scott