MFP Returnee! UK friends?

Options
Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ

Iโ€™ve returned to MFP after being away for a year.. yes a year as I was trying other programmes. Would be nice to add people who are on a similar weight loss journey.

Iโ€™ve got about 30lbs to loose and am starting from tomorrow! Feel free to add or leave a comment for an add x

Replies

• andykiz
    andykiz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 33 in UK I've got 26lb to lose feel free to add me :)
  • healthybearey
    healthybearey Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 33 in UK I've got 26lb to lose feel free to add me :)
    Added! :)
  • _Cece_x
    _Cece_x Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Morning!! Iโ€™m from the UK with about 70lbs to go maybe even more from the bank holiday ๐Ÿ˜ฉ good luck!
  • healthybearey
    healthybearey Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Morning!! Iโ€™m from the UK with about 70lbs to go maybe even more from the bank holiday ๐Ÿ˜ฉ good luck!

Hey! Honestly the last few days were a disaster for me in terms of eating but we will loose the lbs!
    Good luck too and I've added you.

• teramae
    teramae Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the UK, but I'm a returnee and need to lose about that. I will send you a request!
  • sjb11973
    sjb11973 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Iโ€™m in the uk and focusing on losing 5kg. This last bit is hard work!!
  • stevefromtherock
    stevefromtherock Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Not from the UK but also a returnee to MFP. Feel free to add me
  • naveenwfb
    naveenwfb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hola,

Hi, I am Naveen from Los Angeles and I have a sedentary typing job at Health Hakim. I want to lose weight and look great. Started squats this Monday and coach insists on taking weight loss protein powder and sticking onto the exercise for 3 months.
  • cfrancis1287
    cfrancis1287 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm from London, UK and have about 50lbs to lose. Feel free to add me too :-)
  • _Cece_x
    _Cece_x Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
  • Pinkymel8517
    Pinkymel8517 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the uk and have about 1 1/2 stone to lose ๐Ÿ˜” any help is greatly appreciated xx
  • breiter82
    breiter82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! Back after 2 years, still trying to lose a stone after my third baby! Wonโ€™t budge ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ some weight loss pals would be great!