Embarrassing gym stories

Options
2»

Replies

• Rayanne203
    Rayanne203 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Bought what I thought were grey gym pants and wore them to the gym. I had a good workout and was sweating quite a bit. I guess this material was not as sweat wicking as they claimed to be and they showed a large amount of “crotch sweat”. Of course I didn’t notice this for some time as I was focused on my workout. It looked as though I peed myself!!! Ugh... my boyfriend said someone probably snap chatted you... lol not the most therapeutic response to what happened!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Can't think of any specific instances of really embarassing gym specific moments..

Except for, Did you ever have that kid who farted really loud in gym class? That kid was me. 20 years later, nothing has changed, lol. Every single time I get working out I get gassy. It is always a little embarrassing to be going along and let out a loud or smelly one on accident. I just keep going like nothing happened, and hope no one noticed... I suppose there is a bonus to working out at home as I tend to do. :lol:
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    I was between jobs for a while, and decided to use the time to try out some different classes at the gym. I'd always thought Swiss ball looked kind of fun, for example. And to be fair, it was.

But it might have been even more fun if I hadn't fallen off the ball in slow-mo and sent it rolling across the room.

Twice.

I never went back...