New here 31F

Options
alldolledup0x
alldolledup0x Posts: 1 Member
edited April 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! Looking to meet some people for support. Getting back on track to fitness journey.

Just figuring this thing out.
If you wanna connect - add me

[post edited by MFP mods to remove personal details]

Replies

• realdeal1411
    realdeal1411 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was just getting ready to post the same thing! 40 year old male. Need some cheerleaders to drop back to my pre-dad bod. Haha.
  • tsaladyga
    tsaladyga Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have been a member on and off for a few years now. Always looking for people for support. Goodluck!
  • noelr56
    noelr56 Posts: 107 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm back on the wagon after days/weeks, I have an open diary- but have been struggling to log everything every day! Anyone can feel free to add me!

[edited by MFP mods]
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I don't really get into other SM but I am always willing to add and support friends here. So long as you are responsive, I'm not too much for one-way relationships.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,068 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ....I always love to support/encourage/cheer etc. anyone on their journey :) ....wishing you the very best and hope you have great success :)
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,779 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

Please remember to follow our Community Guidelines when you post. These include:

8. Ensure private information stays private
    I WILL:
    • I will check my profile privacy settings.
    • I will report suspicious or malicious messages to MyFitnessPal Staff or Moderators.
    • I will block users who send unwanted messages.

I WON’T:
    • I won’t publicly post an email, private message or any other type of message from any other MyFitnessPal user, moderator or staff member at any time.
    • I won’t post personal information like telephone numbers, email, mailing address, social media, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc. (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp usernames, etc.).
    • I won’t ask other members to post their personal contact information.

Thanks for your cooperation, and hope you are enjoying the site.

With respect,
    Sugar
    MFP Moderator