Today is a fresh start

Options
I decided to join MFP today after a year of not really getting anywhere with other things. Slimming World and Paleo. But with a 18 month old, they didn't work on day's where I wasn't able to prep.
My theory is at least if I'm calorie counting I can try and make the best decisions within my calorie limit or at least know how much I have gone over. Slimming World worked but only when I had the time to stay to group which wasn't often.

Plan is to lost 10kg before my holiday in September.

Any MFP friends for motivation would be great. :) Doing this alone is hard work.

Replies

• megara38
    megara38 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting fresh today as well. I've used MFP before with good results. Best of luck!
  • tsaladyga
    tsaladyga Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting as well if you'd like to add me to the "team ". Good luck
  • flintflash1
    flintflash1 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am a returning member looking to get myself back on track. Originally came from the Calorie Count Community and joined MFP when it disbanded years ago. GREAT support can be the MIGHTY MOTIVATOR! Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • r4chn4
    r4chn4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    @SJC2019 I’ve started today too in the same position really apart from, I haven’t tried slimming world or paleo. Getting to the groups would be difficult as I’ve got to do drop offs and collection of my 18 month old as I have to go to work. Oct is my goal of losing 2st but if i can reach it or nearly have reached it by sept I’m going to be a very happy bunny!
  • MituJ
    MituJ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today is a fresh start for me as well. I used to be a gym enthusiast as well as mindful eater. Now getting back to the game after an unfortunate personal loss and fighting stress for over a year now. I want to find my back to being the fit gal and lose the pounds that I put on. Cheers to all of ya!!! We got this!!!
  • kellykiana
    kellykiana Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I rejoins a couple of months ago, but am loving this site. It keeps me accountable to what I am eating and how much.

Feel free to add me! I can use some mutual support and motivation!