Vegan Alkaline Sustainable

Options
I want to create my life and have a vegan alkaline raw sustainable lifestyle.....I don’t know anyone else whose done this or similar....Hi everyone!

Replies

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Good luck in your quest to create your life!

I am vegan, if that's helpful. I focus on nutrient-dense foods, with minimal processed foods, my starting point being Dr. Joel Fuhrman's recommendations (see his book Eat to Live. About half of what I eat is raw. I am not focused on alkaline, and don't see an all-raw diet as something I'd tackle, if for no other reason than that I love beans and understand them to have many long-term health benefits.

So.. I am not quite who you are looking for, but suspect you will find other people with interests similar to yours in the MFP community.

Good luck!
  • MissFoxyOne
    MissFoxyOne Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Good luck in your quest to create your life!

I am vegan, if that's helpful. I focus on nutrient-dense foods, with minimal processed foods, my starting point being Dr. Joel Fuhrman's recommendations (see his book Eat to Live. About half of what I eat is raw. I am not focused on alkaline, and don't see an all-raw diet as something I'd tackle, if for no other reason than that I love beans and understand them to have many long-term health benefits.

So.. I am not quite who you are looking for, but suspect you will find other people with interests similar to yours in the MFP community.

Good luck!

well actually you kinda are the kind Im looking for. So is that book plant based?

I feel so much better since I switched to mostly plant based even though I sometimes eat meat (the difference is big when I dont eat meat or daairy) I am switching and transitioning into a vegan lifestyle.

Thanks for replying