I have no friends...

Options
...on this app! :joy:

I've been stuck in the 140s for over a year now. At the end of November 2018, my weight got up to 149 pounds (I'm 5'5")! I knew I needed to do something so I starting logging my food every day and worked out 5-6 days a week. I lost 14 pounds since December 5, 2018! :smile:

My goal weight is 129. I'm in the final stretch, and I figured it would be motivating to add some members to keep me accountable (and for me to keep them accountable).

I am excited to meet you all. Here's to the last 6 pounds!

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,334 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far....Feel free to add me ...I would love to encourage/support/cheer you on :)
  • jonaseva5252
    jonaseva5252 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm here, you can add me :)
  • chewbacc7777
    chewbacc7777 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want just joined
  • flintflash1
    flintflash1 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job! that's about a pound/week. That is the goal I have set for myself (a pound/week....not 129 lbs...lol). Lot's of support on this site. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • MicahTrainerTx
    MicahTrainerTx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I do fitness for a living (but don’t worry I’m not selling anything 😂) feel free to add me and don’t feel shy if you have any questions. I use this app for my own personal needs too.
  • erikaramirez4872
    erikaramirez4872 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me to! 🌷
  • beard347
    beard347 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm always down to grow my circle of friends!
  • fitbritt128
    fitbritt128 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the nice comments! I added you all. Let's do this! 💪
  • JewRob63
    JewRob63 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have been working on my last 10 lbs. I am usually very active, 4-5 days in the gym. A very physical job. I have been working on portions not calories. My calories logged show I should loose 20 lbs in two weeks. Too bad my body can't read. I have to be aware of portion sizes each meal.
  • 4LeafMint
    4LeafMint Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    How are you liking MFP? You can add me if you like 😁
  • jplummer84
    jplummer84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im always looking for new friends to connect with
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far, that’s a great progress! Feel free to add me. I’m in maintenance/recomp (5’5 like you) but always open to active friends.