Looking for active positive friends!

kimcalica
kimcalica Posts: 524 Member
edited April 2019 in Introduce Yourself
I have lost 124 lbs total. My high score was 140, but I had skin surgery and in the last 2 years it took its toll and I wasn’t able to exercise and I wasn’t motivated to eas as well etc.. so I’m back!!! And I need some company!! Add me please! We can do this! Ladies only please!

Replies

• Ro_4R
    Ro_4R Posts: 100 Member
    Well done!!! Lets kick some *kitten* together!
  • kimcalica
    I forgot to mention! My feed is women’s only 🤗
  • Ro_4R
    Ro_4R Posts: 100 Member
    lol
  • talkinghead86
    talkinghead86 Posts: 66 Member
    edited April 2019
    man, women, Martian, we're here to support each other... you should re-consider Kim!

Good luck reaching all your goals ( :
  • kimcalica
    I have a goal and it’s hard to weed out the genuine guys from the ones with an agenda. I really rather keep it ladies only.
  • MaggieMG1
    MaggieMG1 Posts: 16 Member
    Congrats on your journey! I've also lost over 100lbs. I'm finally done worrying about the number on the scale and trying to build some muscle and tone.
  • kimcalica
    MaggieMG1 wrote: »
    Congrats on your journey! I've also lost over 100lbs. I'm finally done worrying about the number on the scale and trying to build some muscle and tone.

We’ll get along great! 😂

• _Captain_Fitness
    _Captain_Fitness Posts: 47 Member
    Very well done here! I've no doubt you can maintain with your work ethic. No worries on FR, like a few of us here on MFP, I request/accept after I've seen someone solidly supporting (comments, which convey affect/emotion, not just likes) ALL mutuals, both genders, for a solid 3 months and not being a playa or diva. Such a criterion might help you as well in future, if you like. But again, solid.
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Hi!
    I would love to be your new friend! Lost 70 already about another 30 and will consider skin surgery! Very active on here and a gym rat! Lol
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Feel free to add! I totally get the agenda aspect, in all fairness, some women can be just as bad as the men on here somtimes, as far as the agendas go.. I'm just saying, I've seen it.. there are some genuine dudes on here, I have a few on my fam list.. you just have to do your homework and weed out the ones who aren't here for health/fitness purposes, they are pretty easily to spot😊🙌 Congratulations on your success thus far!
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    kimcalica wrote: »
    Before/after

ipovmcz9ybqu.jpeg

Hellz Yeah woman 💪🙌👊!! Awesome transformation!
  • ForAmanda222
    ForAmanda222 Posts: 126 Member
    Wow really inspirational pictures - I've taken my before photo this morning looking forward to change x
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Congrats on the success! Sorry you've had issues with the guys on here, but we aren't all like that. Best of luck in the future!
  • Marci876
    Marci876 Posts: 7 Member
    Amazing