No Starting Over

Options
I don’t know about you but I’m tired of starting over on this weight loss journey. I’m ready to get it right this time and stop the excuses, laziness, and temptations.

My goal is to lose 50lbs. Nothing worth having comes easy so I’m willing to work hard for the body I’ve always wanted.

Let’s be friends and support each other on this journey to a better life! ❤️💛💙

Replies

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to it. What are you going to do differently this time?
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I hear you and made the same pledge to myself this time around. I think it's important for anyone who has "fallen off the wagon" to think about where they've gone wrong in the past so they can have a bigger chance at success.

For me it was that my logging would get sloppy, then sloppier, then I would stop logging. And then a few months would pass and I would have gained a portion of my lost weight back. So now I log everything, no matter what!

So what will you do differently this time?
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! What a great attitude, you can do this! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. :)
  • bvbblegvms
    bvbblegvms Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love the attitude you have! I definitely understand the frustration of giving up and then starting over. I'm done it too many times to count but have dedicated to myself on this journey this time around.
  • fattypatty2486
    fattypatty2486 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way!!!
  • TeekiSonyai
    TeekiSonyai Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This time I decided to give up meat because I’ve realized I had less energy while I was consuming it. I just hired a personal trainer who is also my accountability partner. I am more in tune with my mental health which controls all other functions. My frustration with my weight motivates me to stick getting rid of it, if not I’ll constantly start over.