Healthier Me/ Wanting support friends

Options
I am on my second week of my new "healthy lifestyle." The plan is for me to have the gastric sleeve surgery. I have been on a lot of diets throughout my life. I have always been overweight. I've lost weight and gained it all back. I am at the biggest I've ever been. I am so ashamed. I don't like to go out. But I can't continue to live this way. I don't have anyone I can talk with about any of this. My boyfriend tries to understand but he's never been overweight and he just doesn't get it. I am so nervous, I am scared of failing again. I've already had slip ups. If you would like a support/motivation friend please feel free to add and message me. I'd love to see what all every else is doing on their journeys as well.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Replies

• Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and a healthier you! I’ve been around here for a while—feel free to friend me! :smiley:
  • Loodlelou
    Loodlelou Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP I have been on here for a few years. I am getting back at it after some minor set backs, You can do this. Don't be nervous, just be determined ;)
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Slip ups are not failure. They are human.

If I didn't believe that I never would have downloaded this app, wouldn't even try.

Don't be scared. You've got it in you to succeed.
  • mstarks01
    mstarks01 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You got this! The new you is just around the corner!
  • stacysjourney
    stacysjourney Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can do this! You are in the best place for support. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • livv_taberr
    livv_taberr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes! I need some support and motivation too, let’s help each other reach our goals!
  • bgermain424
    bgermain424 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can 100% do this, and fitness pal is an awesome tool to help you get where you want to be health/weight wise.....feel free to add me (same goes to anyone else on here that just wants another person to support them)
  • ChrisCatMama
    ChrisCatMama Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Saturday will be 2 weeks for me. Exercises are not a problem. I wish I had someone to grab the junk food from my hands. Feel free to add me if you want.