30DAY SHREAD START 25.8.11

Options
anyone interested in starting with me?? it will be arriving at my house tomorow ho0wever im working nights tues and wed so ill start thursday. let me know if your in xx

Replies

• leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    im in!!
  • ang5593
    ang5593 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm in! I've started it several times, but have yet to finish the full 30 days :ohwell: I definitely would like people to keep me accountable!
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've started it several times, but have yet to finish the full 30 days :ohwell: I definitely would like people to keep me accountable!

Me too!!! Count me in!
  • shellyrulz
    shellyrulz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Totally in. I did it a couple of months ago. Ready to do it again!
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    My copy should be arriving in the next couple of days too. I will probably have to do every other day because of joint problems but I'm also doing karate 2-3 times a week. I'm looking forward to 30DS in some ways - dreading it in others!!!
  • lizlee8
    lizlee8 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    just got my dvd today! I'm in :D x
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    fab. we will report every day we do it and how we felt after it. i excited to start it i will also start a thread for the group feel free to send me names and ill pick the best :) funny is good :tongue:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Yes ..count me in !!!!!!!!!!
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    count me in, i have the DVD and have never completed it!!!
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    hey ladies well i hoping to start it tomorrow but it still hasnt turned up :sad:
    i have my fingers crossed that it comes tomorrow.

if it does ill be doing it if not ull have to start without me...

since we havnt got a name yet we will just carry on with this thread xx
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    hey ladies well i hoping to start it tomorrow but it still hasnt turned up :sad:
    i have my fingers crossed that it comes tomorrow.

if it does ill be doing it if not ull have to start without me...

since we havnt got a name yet we will just carry on with this thread xx
    how about the shredders?
  • hollie5by5
    hollie5by5 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Count me in.. I have the DVD in a draw upstairs and haven't even taken it out of the wrapper :-) gives me a good excuse to get started x
  • shellyrulz
    shellyrulz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    fab. we will report every day we do it and how we felt after it. i excited to start it i will also start a thread for the group feel free to send me names and ill pick the best :) funny is good :tongue:

Well did my first day this morning and increased my weights this time around to 5 lbs. My word I forgot how it makes me feel.....AWESOME!! That is of course after the now I know why people get sick on the Biggest Loser with her phase has passed:wink:
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am totally up for this as I have never gotten past the first level and at the moment it's collecting dust! I will be doing it every other day most likely and the gym in between. So my first day will be tomorrow and I am dreading it already because Jillian really kicks my *kitten* lol Good luck to us: )
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Me!
    I completed it back in June and then in July I completely fell off the wagon after a 2 week cottage vacation! Yikes!

So, i'm in! My recommendation to all of you is TAKE BEFORE MEASUREMENTS AND PICTURES!!
    I did not have a huge change in weight, nor did any of the others who were doing the June challenge with me, but we all had significant measurement changes. It's very motivational to be able to check that each week.
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    hey ladies about to start new thread for the group its called THE SHREADERS in the fitness board