Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The Diamond Challenge (DITR) Round 5 Week 1

Replies

• IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Q: Losing weight is a huge accomplishment! What other accomplishments are you proud of?

A: Having my children!! To see them happy and healthy makes me feel very accomplished :)
  • Shawn_Marie
    Shawn_Marie Posts: 307 Member
    I am really not sure what days I should be posting a question? Anyway, I have one :embarassed:

I started using an HRM today; it registered a total of 1 hour 6 minutes and a calorie burn of 432. This is how I logged it for today:

treadmill: 41 mins 323 calories (reading from treadmill) then put the remaining under 10 minutes of circuit training to log the remaining 109 calories so my total would be right .... WWYD?
  • Shawn_Marie
    For those who sometimes have a craving for salty/sweet ... (I love this)

Fresh green beans
    wash and trim ends, blanche for 3 minutes, put in ice water to cool.
    Pat dry with paper towel and sprinkle with sugar (I use Truvia) and salt to liking!

Simple, healthy and YUMMY!!
  • kris24824
    kris24824 Posts: 22 Member
    QOTD (8/24): I'm from Sacramento, CA but have lived in Washington, DC for the last year.
  • Shawn_Marie
    QOTD (8/24)

I am from Kenosha, WI. but moved to West Allis, WI 3 years ago to be with my boyfriend.
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    I'm grew up in Lancaster, PA and currently live in Syracuse, NY. aka- Snow country.
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Where is everyone from?

I'm from Bonnie Scotland, lived in the same wee town all my life, and don't plan on leaving!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    I live in Groton CT
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    I currently live in Altoona, IA. I was born in San Antonio & raised there & in Colorado Springs, CO. I lived in Charlotte, NC for a year. If I could I would move back there in a heartbeat. Loved it.
  • QOTD 8-24

I was born, raised, and currently live in Austin, Tx.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    QOTD 24/08

I am from Hull in the North of England, I left at 19 went and studied in London for 3 1/2 years then on to Norwich where I lived until 2002, since this time I have lived in the *kitten* end of Nowhere in France lol!!! and love it!
  • inad13
    inad13 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi i'm new to MFP is it possible for me to still join this group?? Love the idea of support and good health competition:)
  • christinad95
    christinad95 Posts: 201 Member
    I'm orginally from New York, born and raised. But I currently live in Texas. The high panhandle of Texas no less, where it's brown, dry, hot and flat!!!
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    QODT 8/24 Im from upstate New York born and raised.. I think "snow country" sums us up perfectly
  • o0IrishEyes0o
    o0IrishEyes0o Posts: 82 Member
    Did you enjoy our little earthquake on Tuesday???
    QOTD (8/24): I'm from Sacramento, CA but have lived in Washington, DC for the last year.

QOTD (8/24): I am originally from Annapolis, MD, but I currently reside in Northern Virginia, about 20 minutes from Washington DC :)
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Did you enjoy our little earthquake on Tuesday???

QOTD (8/24): I am originally from Annapolis, MD, but I currently reside in Northern Virginia, about 20 minutes from Washington DC :)

I didnt feel it, but apparently everyone and their mom did..Im really glad i didnt because i would have been one freaked out birthday girl
  • Ha, I appear to have lost a day (I can't work out time gaps)

So, my biggest achievement - getting in to med school at 25. And I am from a town called Bedford in England, but now livenin Southampton, England, by the sea (but not pretty sea)!
  • Starleng1
    Starleng1 Posts: 142
    QOTD for Wednesday August 24th...a bit of fluff.

Where is everyone from?

I was born in Panama and then moved to the US. I live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Bourne and grew up in Poland, live in the UK for 4 years, married to english guy who was born in Kenya :)
  • christinad95
    christinad95 Posts: 201 Member
    Hey I just thought I'd take a moment and share a website with everyone just in case someone doesn't know about it. It's called hungry-girl.com . It's the most awesome site because you can find tons of recipes that have been worked with and worked into low-calorie dishes!!! Yum!!! With the holidays right around the corner I thought this was a great thing to share!!