ANYONE TRIED GNC'S MEGAMEN/MEGAWOMEN VITAMINS?

Options
Hi
I just got GNC'S Megamen dietary supplement .They contain a lot of minerals and vitamins in high percentage.
Has anyone tried it before ? Doest it affect my weight loss or health in anyway? I have taken multivitamins and minerals in the past but not in such high percentage .I would like to hear someones experience and thoughts about this supplement.

Replies

• Bookwormser
    Bookwormser Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I used to take the Megamen multi. It was a good vitamin. The B12 in it gave me a nice boost of energy during the day due to the time release nature of the vitamin. It's a good multi. I have since moved on to the Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men vitamin, it is a little cheaper and it has quality ingredients.
  • Cdcaldwe
    Cdcaldwe Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I switched from the megamen to the wally world brand. Haven't seen any real difference but with my diet i know i need the added nutrients.
  • tasman11
    tasman11 Posts: 79
    Options
    I switched from the megamen to the wally world brand. Haven't seen any real difference but with my diet i know i need the added nutrients.

I have heard GNC megamen boosts energy levels.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    I use their megaman multi. My diet is ridiculously unbalanced so I need a multi for the vitamins and minerals. I don't think it'll do much for your weight loss, a multivitamin is rarely a bad idea.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    love them. I can tell when i forget to take them by 3pm, I've tried Trader Joe's brands and they don't compare. GNC formulates and tests their stuff differently from grocery store brands.
  • tasman11
    tasman11 Posts: 79
    Options
    love them. I can tell when i forget to take them by 3pm, I've tried Trader Joe's brands and they don't compare. GNC formulates and tests their stuff differently from grocery store brands.

I hope it increases my energy levels.