How much have you lost?

Options
So I thought a great thread for motivation is HOW MUCH HAVE YOU LOST!

My starting weight was 154lb (11stone) although I only entered 151lb at the time of setting up my account. I am 5ft 4in female and have four children youngest was six months when I started.
I have lost in total 12lb in just four/five weeks. I am now doing my jeans up. I weigh 142lb! Can't wait to get under 140!
I haven't particularly exercised as such but I am doing LOTS more house work in order to work off calories!

So what have you lost, and where do you want to be? What have you done to achieve your goal??

Replies

• sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'4", I started out at 151 and have lost 13 pounds. I want to lose another 5-10 but have been plateaued for a little bit. I figure my body is just adjusting. I started with Jillian Michael's 30 day shred while watching my calories on here. Then I moved on to Les Mills Body Pump classes at the gym, now I am alternating Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, and No more trouble zones by Jillian Michaels on video at home. I am eating a "cleaner" diet in hopes of breaking past this plateau and losing a few more pounds before my vacation September 22nd:)
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    well i lost 15-20 w/ Weight Watchers which isn't reflected by the additional 32 i lost here: so about 60 pds. I want to lose 40 more at least. even if it takes me a slow time to do it (like next spring). I 'm committed to this lifestyle. Not just til i lose the goal.
  • katron1974
    Options
    i started out at 350lbs (25stone) im now 233lbs (16 stone 9lbs) i want 2 get 2 14 stone. thats my goal. c how i feel about myself wen 1 reach it. i may well decide 2 lose more lol x
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 280 and I weight 265.8 this morning, so almost 14 lbs in 4 weeks, I am 11 lbs from my first mini goal of 25 lbs by 09/11/11. I feel great and look better. I tell my friends about MFP it is a great tool with greaat people on board. Like another poster - I am not on a diet, I am changing my lifestyle. I excercise an hour each day, and love it. I am reacdy to raise the bar and add additional activities. So far it's been walking and biking, any suggestions? :happy:
  • sandislim
    sandislim Posts: 264
    Options
    I have lost nearly 20lbs / 9Kg which is over 1 stone so far. My first goal is 57lb / 26Kg but I may want to lose even more than that, although I'm very muscular so it might be that 57lb (175) is right on the money, if not I will just keep going down until my size 8uk is reached!

I feel like my goal is so far away though - its depressing sometimes, maybe when I actually reach my goal I'll be saying the time went really fast!
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I have lost 54 lbs since 2/14/11. I have dropped 3 pant sizes, 1 shirt size and reduced my BMI a lot due to increased muscle/fat ratio. Just had a physical and doctor said my bad cholesterol was the lowest he had seen in someone my age that was not on some type of cholesterol medication. Yea!! A year ago, he warned me if it got higher I would need to start on some sort of meds. I couldn't be happier, unless I could get off this plateau I have recently hit...
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    See below.

Mostly keeping an eye on nutrition, exercising more (walking mostly, then running). My goal is sustainable weight and fitness rather than some arbitrary number.
  • MrsBlackman
    Options
    I started at 197.5 lbs and am currently at 169.25 lbs so have lost just over 2 stone. 3 stone to go so nearly at the halfway mark.
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    I tell you what I do when I need to exercise but the children wont let me, I run upstairs for ten minutes solid! It nearly kills me but burns 171 calories each time :) You can manage that three times a day and you're really on track.

Like I say I don't really exercise per say as in exercise videos etc, but these little things really really help.

Well done on some amazing weight loss, it really makes me to feel inspired to hear what others are losing.
    I am in dire need to get down to 130 by October 1st! I really hope I can do it :)
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    Bump...
    sorry love hearing how much people have lost :)
  • amandajones30
    Options
    Hello...I have been on my weight loss plan for 3 1/2 months now. I am a mother of 7 and my youngest is 6 1/2 mths old now.I had my baby wieght gain, which usually dosen't affect me much after baby, since... I usually fit back into my pre-pregnancy clothes in a couple of days. But this one was diffrent I was 210 lbs pre-pregnancy and I weighed 275 lbs approximatly when my son was 4-41/2 mths old(post-pregnancy). I am proud to say that at my last weigh in I weighed 225 lbs pre-fitnesspal looking to see what my weight is on Sunday:smile: (excited) . My husband and I signed up for YMCA membership so I've been patricipating in the clases that they offer from Monday -Thursday which is 1 hr Zumba and 1hr Aerobics alternating days. Its also good because they have a child watch program 6pm -8pm during the afternoon classes, which I like. They have weights and cardio rooms so if I'm early I do 30 min on treadmill before the class as a warm up. Been doing the YMCA for about a month now. before the YMCA I used to walk/jog my neighbourhood block 3 times adding a lap each time, for about an 1 1/2 hr each time,going 3-4 times per-week and depending on my husbands work schedule. I see the weight just dropping and I feel so much better..... and I am looking foward to reaching my goal.....climbing to the top of the mountain non-stop, no hitch hiking, no sort cuts. I"m 5ft 10in and my goal is 150lb (9-12 mths) long term 195 lbs short term (3-6mths)
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    21 lbs lost so far since 4/1.. mini goal is to be under 200 lbs by the end of August (my youngest is turning 3) ..and I think I'd be pretty pleased to be 165 lbs again so that's my "goal" weight but certainly will be reconsidered once I get closer..

before I had my kids I lost 86 lbs and went from 228 to 142 and maintained that for a year before getting pregnant .

I'm 5'6 .. currently 211 lbs, highest weight 231.8 as of 4/1 and lowest was 142 before kids(2006-2007)
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    10 lbs.... since may 15th
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    Im 5'3 and so far ive lost 7 pounds! woooooooo
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    22 lbs from 144 to 122. I'm almost there.
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    24 pounds in a month and a half =]

Still 40 to go though