Macros

Options
Just curious asi am doing KETO and the app seems to be tracking all macros not deducting the fiber, is there a way or a setting to see NET carbs? I keep thinking I’m burning thru my carbs but realistically I have more than it says I do because it is counting total carbs. Any feedback would be appreciated:)

Janessa

Replies

• zeejane4
    zeejane4 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    MFP does not have a net carb tracking option. I use another (free) site that does.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Just curious asi am doing KETO and the app seems to be tracking all macros not deducting the fiber, is there a way or a setting to see NET carbs? I keep thinking I’m burning thru my carbs but realistically I have more than it says I do because it is counting total carbs. Any feedback would be appreciated:)

Janessa

You can rearrange your columns, so if you go to settings you can put fiber next to carbs, then just do the subtraction in your head. I also believe there is a plug in you can use, but I don't do keto or low carb so I don't know much more detail than that.
  • nocgirl72
    nocgirl72 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I just subtract in my head. I eat about 25g-30g a fiber a day. Net cards are usually around 40 or 50