200lb weight loss goal

Options
Hi,
I am on a weight loss journey to lose 200lbs. I currently weigh about 350lbs and over the course of the next couple of years I would like to get down to 150lbs.

Wow.
That light is so far at the end of the tunnel! But I cannot wait to get there.

In the immediate future, I am going on a cruise for my birthday on November 9, 2019. Between May 9th and November 9th I would like to lose 50lbs. I really want to swim with the dolphins in Amber Cove. I want to be able to do touristy things and have fun.

So that's the Goal.

Part of the plan is meeting new people. Feel free to add me as a friend. Any motivation is appreciated. So are reality checks.

Cheers to good health mate!
-A-

Than

Replies

• IsKingaskinnyyet
    IsKingaskinnyyet Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can do this girl!!!!
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    You will get to your goal! Let's be friends!
  • shiquirlin
    shiquirlin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!!
  • Alanjones45
    Alanjones45 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Go girl, you can do it, wishing all the best from me to you, from Manchester England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
  • nerdherdshepherd8973
    nerdherdshepherd8973 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That’s a great goal! You can do it!! Good luck with your journey.
  • wannabeskinnycat
    wannabeskinnycat Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You can do this Raven - I'm 23lb into a 150lb weight loss marathon. Add me and we can motivate each other :)
  • mckinneysav
    mckinneysav Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, you already ahead of the game. Cruise ready by November 9th.
  • godsgiftformen30
    godsgiftformen30 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are already winning! You are taking steps to get you together. This is a great platform too! You got this! Stay motivated and stay mindful of what you're doing. Our minds control our lives! Its alllllll a mind thing!
  • cmotter69
    cmotter69 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    We will be here to cheer 🙌 you on!!
  • redhairannie
    redhairannie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can do this Raven - I'm 23lb into a 150lb weight loss marathon. Add me and we can motivate each other :)

I have about another 120 I wanna lose! Add me!

• texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place!! Your first goal is certainly attainable and realistic. Start weighing and logging everything that goes into your mouth and don't get upset with yourself if you blow it for a day or week. Just get back after it and be kind to yourself. Do some exercise as you are able, but creating a calorie deficit is the most important thing right now.

You should follow @AnnabellaRaine She has lost hundreds of pounds while fighting a debilitating disease! She is a huge inspiration to me and many others!