Newly found FAVORITE snack.

Options
I don't know if people have read this or heard about this, but freeze dried fruit & veggies are MUCH better for you than dehydrated fruit & veggies. So I was walking thru Wal-mart yesterday and I just happened to look at the top shelf of an isle and there they were!!! Brothers All Natural CRISPS. In my area, they had Pineapple, Fuji Apple, Strawberry Banana & Apple Cinnamon flavors. Very low in cals and my husband (who does not believe in good tasting "healthy" food) LOVED the Fuji ones and stole my Pineapple ones this morning. They were like $0.78 a bag and we ate the Fuji last night and they satisfied my sweet tooth. I will be going back tonight to get more...Just wanted to share in case others didn't know these are out there!!!

Replies

• Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Sounds great--thanks for the suggestion!
  • chubbychristianchick
    chubbychristianchick Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I love these especially the pinapple ones! mmm yummms
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'll be on the hunt for these for sure!
  • cynusps
    cynusps Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Always need something to get rid of the sweet tooth that is good for you.
    Way to go on the weight loss. Hopefully I will do as well as you.
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I will have to try these...
  • Visser1971
    Visser1971 Posts: 131
    Options
    Sounds lovely!
  • plroundtree
    plroundtree Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your suggestion, I will give them a try:-)
  • MsALMill
    MsALMill Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Love those! I tend to not be a huge breakfast eater but know it is a must so I will quickly grab a bag of one of these flavors and a 90 calorie breakfast bar and am on my way.