NEED MOTIVATION!!! GETTING BACK ON TRACK

I have been away from Myfitnesspal for a while and have fallen out of my excersie and healthy eating!! It is hard to get back on track but I am starting back up today. I was doing very well a few months ago but it seems life has gotten very crazy and now finding the time to get back on track is harder now then before. Need encouragement!!!! :)

Replies

• cynusps
    cynusps Posts: 72 Member
    Just tell your self each morningI am doing this for me. That is what I have to do. There are lots of things I want to be healthy enough to do. With the support of this site and all the great folks here, you and I will make it. :happy:
  • kountrygrl27
    kountrygrl27 Posts: 107 Member
    I kinda did the same thing, did real good for a while then gotofftrack and couldnt get back on. But I am back now and going to try to stay focused... I know it isnt easy sometimes....bu i need to do this for me!!!! Good luck add me if u wouldlike more support!!
  • mpcass
    mpcass Posts: 86
    Welcome back! You CAN do this. Set a goal for yourself, then set smaller goals along the way. And reward yourself when you reach these smaller goals. It should keep you motivated to keep moving toward your final goal. If have someone encourage you every once in awhile helps you, you can add me as a friend.
  • bella123105
    bella123105 Posts: 2 Member
    I feel exactly the same; i did well lost 24 pounds then regained 4. I am, as of today, dedicated to getting back on track. I think what is helping me today is connecting with my goal. I have a goal of losing another 20 pounds by November 12th. That is the date of my niece's wedding and coincidentally my 58th birthday. I am for today going to require myself to track my food. I think making a committment I believe I can successfully achieve will help motivate me to get back on track. I am also going to structure my day and reward myself this evening with either down time or socializing. I am starting small, but that some success I think will grow. I have some confidence because I did it before! You also did it before, try and remember that and do one thing today in the direction of getting back on track!