Vegan/ Vegetarian/ Plant-based friends!

Options
Looking for some like minded friends. :) Animals are friends not food and I believe carbs are healthy.

Bonus points for a workout accountability partner ;)

Replies

• SkyeRaynes
    SkyeRaynes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan you can add me if you like :)
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Have you found our Groups yet? This plant-based group tends to be pretty active: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/45-happy-herbivores
  • DanielleInProgresss
    DanielleInProgresss Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    AliceDark wrote: »
    Welcome! Have you found our Groups yet? This plant-based group tends to be pretty active: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/45-happy-herbivores

I forgot about this group!!! I was in it while I was using my old account! Thanks for the reminder!
  • Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm vegetarian and workout 5-6 days/week. I struggle with scale numbers but love being strong. Plus running long distance (not currently but usually do 1 ultra a year) I believe carbs are important or I wouldn't make it to the finish!
  • HeadInThaClouds
    HeadInThaClouds Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am vegan (with occasional cheagan moments, usually dairy, I'm only human) and have been for about 5 years now. Vegetarian for years before that. I sent an invite.
  • PacificLotus
    PacificLotus Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Vegan and starting over (again). Sending invite. 🙂
  • Murphtang1988
    Murphtang1988 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting on my vegan weightloss journey with a big focus on exercise and mindfulness (and eating damn good food! life is too short to avoid peanut butter!) Feel free to add me :)
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am vegetarian and want to lose about ten more lbs!
  • haliebroyles91
    haliebroyles91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have been vegetarian for 16 years. Recently switched to a more vegan diet. Deff. Looking for friends on here that have similar diets. Would love to swap recipes and meal ideas. Please add me! :)
  • MahShield21
    MahShield21 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I am vegetarian feel free to add me....
    If I could loose 6 to 8 pounds and maintain my weight around 136 pounds then that's ok for me
    I am here for making friends to get motivated for more discipline about my diet, workout and lifestyle
  • meloats
    meloats Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

Looking for some like minded friends. :) Animals are friends not food and I believe carbs are healthy.

Bonus points for a workout accountability partner ;)

Vegetarian who doesn’t drink cow milk and uses plant based butter🙌🏾🙌🏾
    And I workout 4-6 times a week🥳
  • Lynnew83
    Lynnew83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan, just back and looking for friends.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Decade long vegan. Welcome back?
  • mvibes13
    mvibes13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    12 years vegan. How are you?
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for about 13 years now. Diary is open.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Ovo-lacto vegetarian for 27 years. Strength training 5 days/week, running 3 (training for 5K). Try to walk daily or use glider.
  • SamTucker444
    SamTucker444 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been vegetarian for about a year and a half and slowly changing things over to be more vegan seems to be a slow process, grateful for any tips on helping me to fully change to vegan! :smile:
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    HI, everybody. I'm a fat vegetarian looking to lose about 25 pounds. Joined yesterday, happy to give support, looking for support in return.