Black Diamonds Support Group (closed thread)

Options
Hey girls, My name is Kasi. This is my second round in the Diamond Challenge and I :heart: it! I enjoy having a partner to talk with daily but I've also found it's nice to be able to relate with our other teammates as well... therefor, i made us a thread! I look forward to spending the next month getting to know all of you and kickin' everyone else's butts with our teams super massive weight loss each week:bigsmile: ! GO BLACK:drinker:

Replies

• Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Cool now I have to find a pic with black diamonds woohoo!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Ooohhh nice choice Irishmom! My little niece is totally rocking Hello Kitty right now... she loves it!
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies - responding so I can find the thread! Traveling today - have a great one!
    Pam
  • ElleJay221
    ElleJay221 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    good morning Black Diamonds!

What a great idea - a thread just for the black diamonds! thanks for starting this, Kasi!!!

I have been part of the diamond challenge since round 1 - needless to say - I love it!!

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies over the next 4 weeks!

- Elle
  • nkfowler74
    nkfowler74 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great idea with the thread Kasi!

Let's drop some pounds black diamonds!!!
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!! I'm excited to get started. This is my first time around, so I'll be getting to know my partner and movin' my butt!!

Felicia
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    Question...I'm usually pretty computer savvy, but could you girls guide me in adding the Diamonds pic under my ticker. Thanks!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Jamacia posted a link to the picture.. go there and copy it. Then comeback to the community section on MFP and click on the signature link in the message board tool bar. Paste the picture (it'll be in the form of a code) under your current ticker bar code and wahla!
  • Latoyamary
    Latoyamary Posts: 140
    Options
    Hey guys,

Thanks for posting this Kasi!!

Let's go Black Diamonds!!
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    Hello ladies, happy Friday!!

My goals throughout the challenge is to really pick up the exercise. I know I have it in me, so I plan to push myself even further.

Here's to a great day!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Totally with you! I've slacked big time on my exercise! Gotta get back in the groove:happy:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Hows it going girls? Been kinda quiet around here. I'm working two jobs right now (14 hour day today)! I haven't had any time to spend on me lately but i've done okay with my food so hopefully I can pull off a small loss this week.