GUYS: Your sweat is NOT God's Nectar......

Options
Azdak
Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
Nobody wants to share the experience.

Wipe off your *&$#^@g bench when you are finished.

Rant over.

Thank you.

(Oh...and pick up your weights, you lazy, pampered, yuppie larvae......)

Rant #2 over.

Thank you again.

Replies

• GladImTall
    GladImTall Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ...You forgot "STOP GRUNTING". :)

Rant # 3 over.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    but, I like their sweat and grunting :embarassed:
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Honest, this is true: there's this guy at my gym that, after every lift or whatever, grunts "God that was good."....:laugh:
  • stephfilako
    stephfilako Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    This is true for the women too. Shhh... I know it never happens but for the FEW times it has... Lets all be clean.
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    LOOOOOL
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I hate when guys do their reps on an exercise machine and never wipe it off!!!!

By the time I get to the weights after my cardio Im dripping....guess whos gunan stop wiping it off...... my butt sweat is sexalicious
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    ...You forgot "STOP GRUNTING". :)

Rant # 3 over.

Thank you! I can't stand it when I am wearing ear buds, with the volume turned up high and I can hear the person next to me grunting with every lift.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

They're refering to when everyone is clothed...That's all, no one is judging you. :flowerforyou:
  • AkaDragonfly
    AkaDragonfly Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amen! Oh you are not kidding...there is a fellow at my gym that literally DRIPS while on the treadmill. There are puddles on the sides of the ramp. Nasty!!!! *rant* and yes the GRUNTING just makes you look like you have to try that much harder, instead of tougher. Not impressive. -- oh and constantly adjusting your 'fly' while looking in the mirror....wth? did you forget you have one?

*rant over*
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    They're refering to when everyone is clothed...That's all, no one is judging you. :flowerforyou:
    sorry...just had flashes from the dumb movie about the long distance relationship...the most hilarious part was the couple who dry humped.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Ya'll would hate a CrossFit box.
  • shannonichole
    Options

That was hilarious. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Or the guys who leave ridiculously heavy weight on the equipment! I hate them so much. My workout should not include cleaning up behind you!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    The grunting makes them sound like they need more fiber in their diet..... just saying
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options

LOL!!!! :laugh:
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Amen! Oh you are not kidding...there is a fellow at my gym that literally DRIPS while on the treadmill. There are puddles on the sides of the ramp. Nasty!!!!

I am that guy.

Mostly because I am running at sustained speeds of 10mph, while your pansy *kitten* is at 4mph. The gym is a nasty place. Don't like it, buy your own home gym. The gym is for sweating. Get used to it, or don't go.

If you aren't gonna be touching it, don't worry about it. If its on the floor, don't worry about it. Take a shower when you get home.

Its one thing when guys are getting nastiness on the benches and don't wipe it off, its a whole different animal when its on the sides of a treadmill.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    should I be turned on by this thread?
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I always wipe my sweat off the benches. Now, my semen? That's another story....
    Ahahaha. So wrong.

You might be a father ;)
  • awiggins1090
    Options

Lmbo! To funny!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    sorry...just had flashes from the dumb movie about the long distance relationship...the most hilarious part was the couple who dry humped.

ahahaha! So, I guess you CAN have fun with clothes on! :laugh: