Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello

Hello my name is Brenda,
I have been trying to lose weight for a while now but due to a rare disease and honestly giving up on myself I haven’t been very successful but with new found willpower and a fighting attitude I am going to do this! I walk, do Keto, and portion control. I have been serious about this since February and am just now feeling strong enough to post and cheer on others along the way. I’m a mother of 5 and a wife of 20 years and am rediscovering who I am now that the kiddos are all almost gone. I’m a volunteer firefighter, recovery dive tech and search and rescue. So hi everyone this is me.

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,760 Member
    Hi Brenda...I am also Keto....you are welcome to add me ...would love to support/encourage you :)
  • 1stepfwd_LF30
    1stepfwd_LF30 Posts: 25 Member
    i want to be a volunteer firefighter! I am moving this summer, I plan on attending a recruitment meeting once I get there.
  • Brenda1517
    Brenda1517 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi Brenda...I am also Keto....you are welcome to add me ...would love to support/encourage you :)

Hi Megan I don’t know how to add people yet. But would like to. Thank You for responding.
  • Brenda1517
    Brenda1517 Posts: 22 Member
    i want to be a volunteer firefighter! I am moving this summer, I plan on attending a recruitment meeting once I get there.
    That’s awesome! I am our first and only deaf firefighter for our county. I have been with them for several years now and enjoy what I do. Good luck with your goals and if I can help you with anything let me know.